Let’s go to compare Wifi VAS 6154 and Bluetooth VAS5054A in the aspects of communication way, vehicle compatibility, Firmware built, remote programming and compatible ODIS 4.13 .
Wifi VAS 6154 compare with VAS5054A :
1) Communication way:
VAS 6154a communicate via USB,Wifi
VAS5054a communicate via USB, bluetooth
2) Vehicle compatibility:
VAS6154 vehicle compatibility: VW Audi Skoda vehicles from 2000 year to the newest & future car models
VAS 5054 vehicle compatibility: VW Audi Skoda vehicles, for Seat Bentley Lamborghini, only VAS5054A interface running with VAS-PC V19 software can work.
3) Firmware / PCB built: VAS6154 has a upgraded hardware compare with VAS 5054A. Bellow are VAS 5054A PCB and VAS6154 PCB.
Best Quality VAS 5054A PCB
Wifi VAS6154 PCB (Built with wireless network technology):
As you can see, VAS 6154 head improves in the hardware built.
Usually VAS6154 can communicate via wireless network and USB module. But in some countries the user can only use VAS6154 by pluging USB to the car, since in these contries the wireless network module can not be permitted, they are: Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech, Danmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hongkong, Israel , India, Ireland, Italy, Lativia, Mexico, Netherland, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Argentina, Korea, Singapore, SLOVENIA, Turkish, Ukraine, UAE, the United States, the United Kingdom.
4) Remote programming:
To perform remote programming by running VAS-PC software, you go for VAS5054A or VAS5055 head is good choice.
To perform OBDII diagnostic and online programming, you go for VAS 6154 head clone.
Both VAS 6154 interface and VAS 5054A interface are compatible newest crack ODIS 4.13.
ODIS 4.13 Software can perform below new functions:
– Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
– Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view,
used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used and submissions of support requests
– The measured value display has been improved.
– Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
– One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode.
– GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
– Danger messages have been revised.
– Stopping of diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
– Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
– Selection of PassThru diagnostic hardware has been improved.
– ODIS Service Software update has been stabilized.
ODIS 4.13 software language available:
English, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Croatian, Danish, German, Swedish, Finnish, Slovenian, Czech, Russian, Greek, Chinese
Hope it helps.